Oldmercscom is your one stop shop for all mercury parts we stock parts from 1940 to the present. A leading name in marine engines mercury is recognized for producing top quality outboard motors as well as the mercruiser line of inboard engines founded in 1939 by the talented engineer businessman carl kiekhaefer the mercury brand of boating engines are found as factory equipment with many watercraft manufacturers. 1974 mercury 40 hp 402e this 1974 40 hp mercury is made for saltwater this outboard engine weighs approximately 151 pounds it has 2 cylinders the pistons have a 333 displacement the bore width is 288 and the stroke length is 256 this model has a electric starter and power steering engine manual mercury outboard manual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.