1 e the vertex is the point formed by the two rays of an angle thus h is the vertex of the angle 2 c cdsubstituting 8 for d gives c8 where c is approximately 2513 3 b the area of a triangle may be found by using the formula a1 2bh where b represents the base and hrepresents the heightthus the area may be written as a1 2116 or a 33. The side of the square is equal to the diameter of the circle or twice the radius 2r the area of the square is this quantity 2r squared or 4r 2 the area of the circle is r 2 subtracting gives the difference between the two areas 4r 2 r 2 r 2 4 3 e the sum of angles in a triangle equals 180 degrees. Learn geometry vocab review quick with free interactive flashcards choose from 500 different sets of geometry vocab review quick flashcards on quizlet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.