Principles of magnetic resonance springer series in solid state sciences v 1 hardcover march 21 1996 by charles p slichter author. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for principles of magnetic resonance springer series in solid state sciences v 1 at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Principles of magnetic resonance authors slichter charles p the text describes the basic principles of magnetic resonance steady state and pulse methods the theory of the width shape and position of spectral absorption lines as well as the theory of relaxation times springer series in solid state sciences series volume 1 . This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue. It is a source of great pleasure to help launch the new springer series in solid state sciences some years aga i wrote my book principles of magnetic resonance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.