Theology and the problem of evil signposts in theology kenneth surin on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers one of the most profound problems that theologians are called on to address is the presence of evil and suffering in the world. Besides philosophy of religion the problem of evil is also important to the field of theology and ethics the problem of evil is often formulated in two forms the logical problem of evil and the evidential problem of evil. This thought provoking book will serve both as an introduction to those new to the ideas of theodicy and as a stimulating essay for those dissatisfied with conventional studies of theology and the problem of evil. The doctrine of the problem of evil focuses on the origins and effects of evil in the world while trying to make sense of gods involvement or seeming lack thereof during times of suffering
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.